payWALL » Automotive service is one of the few places where a customer still has to come to dealership and in many cases still stand in front of a cashier at the end of a busy day to pay and pick up vehicle. It is also one of the few places where a customer has to use conventional phone to communicate with advisors. This makes for a bad experience even if the service department has done their job expertly, especially with millennial who are used to texting and seek positive experiences in all transactions. So, why not reduce employee cost, and improve customer experience by allowing them to text and to pay on line? This game changing, easy to use system takes little to install, literally requires no employee training and best yet it's reasonable to buy.Learn more
autoWALL » AutoWALL helps dealerships transform the customer experience and dramatically increase profitability by offering one comprehensive low-cost system that includes highly-converting, interactive websites coupled with productivity-enhancing digital solutions for the service drive and shop...providing the service department of tomorrow...today!
Digital Solutions for Service Drive (DS4SD) » The consumer of millennium requires a different treatment at the dealership. AutoWALL is there to support you!
- Allow true appointment setting in the form of "shop Loading" from the web by customers and import and append appointments into the DMS
- Using tablet search for VIN and identify the customer's vehicle
- Using tablet take photos of vehicle and upload to customer profile
- Have ability to text message client during visit and keep record within customer profile
- Be able to communicate warranty information to the customer via text or post or email
- Enable ability to choose a loaner
- Pay online, using payWALL which uses PayPal for ultimate security
techWALL » techWALL makes servicing a vehicle far more transparent and significantly improves the customer experience while also increasing $$ per RO.
- Electonic Multipoint Inspection
- Vehicle Health Report ("VHR")
- Direct Communications Througout Shop
- Enhanced Approval Process
- Tablet Interface for Techs
- Increased Profits and High Fixed Absorption
- Greater Transparency in Communications with Customers
- Legal Protection for Dealership
- Improved CSI/Customer Retention